Welcome to my personal website. My research concerns development of control strategies for distributed assets which take into account human behavior, or human-in-the-loop. I got my PhD from the University of Oxford in the Energy and Power Group, and am currently a postdoctoral researcher in the GRIFFIN Lab at CU Boulder. I am currently on the academic job market.
If you came here looking for my blog, it is now hosted at this address, apologies for the inconvenience!
- 07/2022 Excited to release data on hourly electricity demand from 155 transmission systems, details here.
- 06/2022 Chaired a session on Data-driven methods at the Annual International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems
- 04/2022 Presented our work on the socio-economic impacts of electric vehicle adoption at the IRT poster event.
- 03/2022 Paper accepted to PMAPS 2022
- 03/2022 Gave a virtual seminar at Imperial College
- 03/2022 Gave a virtual seminar at Boston University
- 02/2022 Gave a virtual seminar at MIT
- 02/2022 Gave a virtual seminar at Temple University
- 02/2022 Paper accepted to PSCC 2022 - congratulations to first author Ash on her first journal paper!
- 01/2022 Three papers (1 2 3) accepted to the PES general meeting - looking forward to seeing everyone in Denver this summer!
- 12/2021 Gave a virtual seminar at Newcastle University [Recording]
- 10/2022 Presented at the INFORMS annual meeting in the session on the ARPA-E GO Competition
- 10/2021 Presented Electric Stampede’s strategy at the ARPA-E GO Outreach event
- 10/2021 The results are in - Electric Stampede placed 5th in Challenge 2 winning $140,000. Read the press release here.